Top Menu Search

My avocado stems and underside of leaves have a scale-like insect, how do I treat this?

1 answer
Expert Answer

These are called scaled insects and can be treated with mineral spraying oil. Regularly check the stems for new infestation and spray at first sight. Spraying oil has a nil withholding period.


Add your comment

Can't find what you're looking for?

QuestionAsk a Question