Mushroom and Asparagus Pita Pizza
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lay the pita bread on a lined baking tray.
- Peel some of the asparagus with a potato peeler and slice the rest in half lengthways
- Spread tomatoes over the base, squashing any whole ones
- Top with Portobello, Swiss and button mushrooms first then asparagus, broccoli, onion, garnish with thyme and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables have softened and cheese is melted.
NB: This is a great recipe to make with kids as they can top their own pizzasPrint Recipe